- All applicable laws and regulations are adhered to with respect for individuals’
personal information based on the “philosophy of Suisen Fukushikai” and
handled with care in the services provided.
- Personal information is obtained in an appropriate and legal manner.
- As much as possible, use of personal information is specified and used
only as stated.
- Personal information will not be provided to any third party without the
consent of the individual.
- Personal information is kept up to date and appropriate steps are taken to prevent leak, loss, or defamation.
- Individuals have the right to disclosure, addition, deletion, and suspension
of their personal information. These requests are processed as quickly
- All complaints regarding personal information are responded to appropriately
and in a timely manner.
- In order to protect personal information, an appropriate administrative structure has been put in place to educate and improve executives’ and individual staff members’ awareness of these issues.