- All site’s contents (comments and photos) are used with permission of individuals
and their families obtained in writing. ※Permission obtained by questionnaire.
＜Questionnaire＞ The questionnaire is used at Kazenoko Hoikuen and Kazenoko Baby Home. The
similar ones are used at other centers.
- Copying or reproduction of the site’s contents without permission is prohibited.
- Please contact us in case you would like to link to our homepage.
- We used to write the words, “shogai” (disability) and “shogai-sha” (people
with disability) all in kanji (Chinese characters), but now we generally
write the word, “gai” in shogai in hiragana which are phonetic characters,
because the kanji for “gai” has a meaning of “harm.” (Many kanji have meanings.)
- We also used “chiteki shogai” (intellectual disability) and “chiteki
shogai-sha” (people with intellectual disability) all written in kanji
in the past issues, but now we generally write “gai” in shogai in hiragana
for the above reason.
- We use law terms, proper nouns and training course names organized by other
institutions as they are.